ISLOG presents RFID.ONL on STid stand at IFSEC London. First cards configuration creation plateform for access control readers. All through your web browser. RFID.ONL also encodes and personalizes access cards. WEB INTERFACE READER CONFIGURATION (STid Architect, HID Omnikey 5427 CK, neXus Cidron…) Customize your access control reader how you want it to behave and looks like. Define […]
Audit & Tip-off
The major advantage of ISLOG is its dual expertise both in the field of applications related to contactless technologies as a publisher of software and expertise of access control systems.
Due to their mastery of RFID technologies and their understanding of market solutions our engineers are able to identify the most suitable answer to your needs whatever the technical complexity of your projects.
We are thus able to help you about the feasibility of a project and our partnership with the manufacturers allows us to direct you to the most efficient systems, regardless of the environment or sector considered.
example of consulting services:
- Qualification of different solutions
- Assistance in the drafting of specifications
- Technical coaching
some examples of successful missions:
- 2012, Nancy hospital – Migrating to a new PACS retaining more than 700 readers and preparing the arrival of a new card technology.
- 2014, France airport – specification of card’s structure and configuration in line with the desired level of security and material allready in place.
We conduct trainings on RFID technologies in general and in particular DESFire technology.
The implementation of RFID technologies requires an understanding of basic physical concepts (frequencies, protocols, security) and analysis of issues as elaborated in the framework of our training.
Our trainings are in general on 1 or 2 days, depending on the chosen level:
- Introduction to the configuration and programming of the EV1 card DESFire®
- Understanding of cryptographic mechanisms in contactless cards.
- The different levels of security-related communication protocol readers (Wiegand, OSDP, etc …)
All our trainings are modular, and if you want a customized training program our trainers are fully available to personalise it to your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us.